How we work
This is how we produce your projects – we get the job done.
- Word count analysis in order to create project plan
- Allocation of content across team according to batch deliveries
- Term extraction
- Style guide development (or selecting an existing style guide)
- Understanding and clarifying client instructions and expectations
- Translation by an in-house translator or an in-house translation team according to planned throughput
- Constant communication among team members about terminology and style in order to achieve consistency. Decisions or open issues are logged into a spreadsheet on the network.
- A second in-house linguist reviews the translation and makes any necessary changes
- QA using the built-in features of CAT tools or through Xbench (creating regular expressions if appropriate)
- Spell check
- Making sure client instructions have been adhered to
- Delivery via email, FTP or client platform